Thursday, October 18, 2012

Picture Perfect- Newborn Photo

All photography is impressive to me. I love to look at images that people capture- just moments in time. I think that all photography takes so much talent and is an art form of its own - however, newborn photography is on a whole other level.  The day we took Luke and Libby to have their pics taken, they were 5 weeks old, and boy did I have a new respect for the patience and gentle touch of a newborn photographer.  Brandi would wait for just the right moment to snap a few shots of our two bundles! She was so gracious as she waited while we fed them, burped them, changed them multiple times etc... She would let them lay on their own and then as she says "make it pretty" by moving one finger at a time to get the shot she wanted.  I had one or two "mom" moments with a few tears as I stared at those two faces realizing, "those babies belong to me."  Wow, God is good.  Thank you Brandi for blessing us with timeless photos of our twins. They will be forever cherished.











No comments:

Post a Comment