Monday, October 8, 2012

To blog or not to blog?

Hmmm..  a blog.  I absolutley love to read the blogs of friends and see updates about their days with family and friends.  I also admit to following blogs of people I do not even know, but find enjoyment out of their adventures of sharing their stories, or cooking/crafty blogs etc... So, when these babies were on their way, I started considering writing a blog of my own.  The only problem was and still is... what do I have to say?  And is it really worth writing down?  I decided that for no reason other than wanting to remember the details and capture the memories of our family as it changes, that I would attempt to be a blogger :)  I love that blogs can be bound into books, and therefore I dedicate this blog and the inspirtation of beginning to blog, to my sweet twins, Luke and Libby.  May these words and pictures bring hours of enjoyment as one day you will look back at the sweet sweet beginning of our family, August 2, 2012,  when God brought us you.

No comments:

Post a Comment