Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The day to day...

 
Sweet story about Libby girl- she got this stroller from a friend (lindsey and ben) for her birthday. When we put it together I put a bear in it to show her that you put a bear or doll in it and push it around. Libby scooted (shes a scooter not a crawler :) into the play room and got the other bear (lukes bear- the brown one) and stuffed it in the stroller with the ivory bear (her bear)!! Pete and I just sat there! She is so used to 2 babies that the stroller has to have 2 bears- adorable
 
Other fun things include- play dates with Maddox and McKinley and Hudson
"Eating" yogurt with spoons
collecting acorns outside in the yard and watching them roll down the driveway with Ms Jeannie
Feeding Mimi chick fil a
Playing peek a boo in the drapes- our new favorite nursery activity
Playing with woodchips at the park
Reading time outside with the pumpkins!
 
Never a dull moment :)
 
 
 















1 comment:

  1. How precious!!!!! :) Love those two sweet babies. I just now found your blog, a year later, lol!! I was just looking at the birth announcement that's still hanging on my fridge (I just love the pics so much!) and saw a link for your blog on it! I adore it and will be checking back frequently. :-)

    ReplyDelete