Saturday, April 27, 2013

Everything x 2?

The most common question I get asked and that I asked when I was pregnant with these kiddos was "Do you need 2 of everything?" My answer is YES! 2 of the big and commonly used items, toys, etc... they can share1 But 2 of a lot of things really helps! I realized once I started looking around the house that a lot stuff is in pairs :) Here's the pictures that followed...
Love you my sweet duo!
 
 
 
Bouncy seats - used 4 times a day for bottles

 
Bumbo seats- helped with learning to sit- etc...

 
Swing time- a favorite before naps

 
Big kid chairs- just starting to use these! Story time etc...

 
Bath seats! So we can take baths at the same time- until you are old enough to sit safely

 
Eating together!

 
On the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment